I loved embellishing this card with my Tiny Attacher by stapling on the images for some fun spooky flair.
Happy haunting! Have a wonderful weekend.
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Versamark Watermark;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Ghoul-Friend;
- SVG Cut File: The Alley Way Stamps, Ghoul-Friend SVG;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (CG1, CG2, FS2, BG1, IG1, IG4, PL4, PL5, OR1, CT4, blender);
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Silhouette, Portrait; plastic ruler; Ranger Mini Mister;
- Adhesive: clear foam squared; Zots “Bling” Glue Dots;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Perfect Peals, Grape Fizz; Tim Holtz, Tiny Attacher;
Until next time,