Hi there! L-O-V-E is in the air! I’ve been a busy crafting all kinds of Valentine’s cards. Today, I’m sharing a set that I created for my nephew to hand out to his daycare teachers. I made ten cards in all and it took me about an hour to complete the set.
The entire set is made using stamps, inks, and a die from Simon Says Stamp. I delight in circling back to stamp sets in my stash that I can re-purpose for several occasions. The What’s Brewing set could be used in a ton of different ways to create unique valentines cards.
- Ink: SimonSaysStamp, Khaki; SimonSaysStamp. Lipstick Red;
- Stamps: SimonSaysStamp, What’s Brewing; SimonSaysStamp, Sparkle & Shine;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Bazzill Basics, Azalea;
- Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, Pen Pals;
- Die: SimonSaysStamp, Coffee Cup;
- Tools: Cuttlebug; Pick-Me-Up Stick; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer;
- Adhesive: foam tape; Scotch tape
I’m going to play along with this week’s Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge
AND–I’m going to play along with the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group Challenge #11.
Thanks so much for dropping by! Hope to see you back here soon–