Season’s greeting crafty friends! Today I’m on the Alley Way Stamps blog sharing a Christmas card.
You can watch my how-to video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
Since my card is fairly simple, I wanted to make sure that I incorporated some small details. To cut the round shape at the bottom of the card base, I traced a bowl and then used scissors to cut the curve and around the poinsettias. If you had a round die you could use that to partially cut the curve.
That’s it for today. Enjoy your weekend!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Mistletoe Kisses;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (CR11, DR5, CG2, Blender);
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, Peace Joy Love, 6×6 Petite Paper Pad;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; bowl; scissors;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Bo Bunny, Double Dots Jewels – Mocha;
Until next time,