Hi crafty friends! I’m popping in to share a thank you card that I created using stamps from Altenew, as well as some Distress Inks.
Of course there’s a how-to video to share. You can watch it below, or over on the Zed Squared Crafts YouTube channel.
Today’s post is going to be short and sweet. I’m in the middle of a big move so I’m still getting settled into my new house. I will be back again soon with lots more card making how-to videos. In the meantime, thank you so much for all your support!
Thanks dropping by! Until next time,
Hi everyone! I’m getting back into my crafty groove and managed to film my first tutorial with my new (temporary) setup.
I started easy with a quick and simple thank you card using stamps from Simon Says Stamp. You can watch the how-to video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
That’s it for today! Have a great weekend.
- Ink: SimonSaysStamp, Mint; SimonSaysStamp,Cotton Candy; Lawn Fawn, Black Licorice; Lawn Fawn, Sunflower; Lawn Fawn, Freshly Cut Grass;
- Stamps: SimonSaysStamp, Favorite Flowers; SimonSaysStamp, Hand Lettered Winter Wishes;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Pigma Micron 03 marker; My Mind’s Eye, Now and Then, enamel dots (no longer available); Simple Stories, Say Cheese II, enamel dots;
Until next time,
Welcome! I hope you’re having a great start to your weekend. Today I’m sharing a fun thank you card using stamps from Lawn Fawn, and Simon Says Stamp. You can watch the tutorial below, or on my YouTube channel.
Like I mentioned in my video, I really want to thank everyone for your support and encouragement! Last week my channel hit 500 subscribers so this is a big milestone for me. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink(Scattered Straw) ;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Party Animal; SimonSayStamp, Hand Lettered Winter Wishes;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Party Animal; Lawn Cuts, Stitched Scalloped Borders;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (Bear-EB2, GB8, GB10, PP3) (Fox-EB1, EB2, OR1, GB5, GB8, PP3) (Cutlery-IG1, IG2) (Ice Cream-PP1, PP3 GB8, GB10);
- Patterned Paper: Authentique, 6×6 Playful, Paper pad;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Zig 2Way Glue Pen; foam tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); black gel pen;
Thanks for dropping by! Until next time,
Welcome! Today is an exciting day! I’m thrilled to be back on the Scrapbooks by Design blog today and bursting to share the card I created this week. This post is my first ever using my brand new Spectrum Noir alcohol markers!
I was gifted a large set of Spectrum Noir markers from my parents. To celebrate, and to practice, I made this thank you card to send my folks back home–
As soon as I saw the new Scripty Sayings stamps from Lawn Fawn, I was inspired to use the long greetings as vines. The new Critters in the Jungle set is perfect to use with the idea, especially since there is a climbing monkey included in the set!
Since I was in the mood to celebrate I went all out. There is everything, except the kitchen sink on this card, so I have TWO videos to share this week. The first is the tutorial of how I created and assembled the card, and the second is the Spectrum Noir Colouring and first impressions (sneak peek–they are AWESOME!).
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink (Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Broken China) ; VersaFine, Onyx Black;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters in the Jungle; Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts Critters in the Jungle;
- Cardstock: cardbase -110# white; critters – Spectrum Noir 100#
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir: Elephant (BG1, BG2, BG4, FS6), Cheetah (FS2, GB8, GB10, OR1, TN2), Bird (CT2, OR1, TB3, TB5, TB6), Monkey (GB8, EB1, TN7, FS6, EB2), Flora (CG1, DG2, DG4);
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Superfine Clear embossing Powder;
- Tools: Silhouette, Portrait; Ranger Mini Blending Tool; ;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; clear foam squares;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear);
I’m going to play along with the Virginia’s View Challenge #14, Layers and Dimension using this card–
Thanks so much for dropping by today! I hope to see you back here again soon. Until next time,
Welcome! It’s Wednesday already, so that means it’s time for another Colour Me challenge post. This week the challenge is to create a project using blue, yellow, and neutral.
I created a clean and simple (CAS) card using Lawn Fawn’s Critters in the Jungle stamp set. Make sure to watch the video tutorial to see how I made it.
Thanks so much for dropping by this week. Make sure to visit the other designers for more inspiration–
Until next time,