Welcome! I’ve had lots of crafty mojo recently so I decided to play along with the Virginia’s View, clean slate challenge. I’ve been lurking this challenge for a while and finally got up the nerve to play along.
I pulled some supplies from the July 2014 Simon Says card kit to create my simple Valentine’s day card.
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; SimonSaysStamp, Lipstick Red;
- Stamps: SimonSaysStamp, Sending Happy Thoughts;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, Pen Pals;
- Tools: Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Embellishments: MME, Jubilee Enamel Shapes; Zig Wink of Stella, Glitter Marker, clear;
- Adhesive: Tombow Mono liquid glue; foam tape;
- Colouring: Derwent Academy, 24 Tin; Windsor & Newton, Sansodor blending solvent; blending stumps;
Thanks so much for dropping by! Hope to see you here again soon.
**Update** I am so honored that this card was selected as one of the TOP 10 cards for the Virginia’s View Challenge**