Hi everyone! Today I’m going to share a set of clean and simple holiday cards using supplies from Lawn Fawn. As I’ve mentioned recently, this holiday season has been a very busy one for me, so I’ve been short on time. I still wanted to create and send some handmade love to friends and family, so I came up with these CAS, but adorable cards.
I have a how-to video to share. You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
These cards were simple to make, but have enough detail and sparkle that I think they are special enough to share. I think next year I may recreate these designs to give away as little sets.
That’s it for today. Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Lawn Fawn, Black Licorice, Ink; Lawn Fawn, Cranberry, Ink; Lawn Fawn, Freshly Cut Grass, Ink;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Winter Owl; Lawn Fawn, Oh Snap; Lawn Fawn, Winter Alpaca; Lawn Fawn, Winter Sparrows;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Prismacolor Pencils (24 tin);
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Marker (clear);
Until next time,