Welcome! This is my second post of my DOUBLE FEATURE today. If you’re here for the Colour Me! challenge, keep scrolling down.
I’m back on the Alley Way Stamps YouTube channel today sharing a shaker card I created by combining two of the mini stamp sets: Moosing You, and Wreathed in Love. You can watch my tutorial below, or on Youtube.
I created my card for a family member who loves owls. She has impeccable taste so I think that using vellum for the shaker window, instead of clear transparency, adds a little bit of elegance to the shaker part of the card.
As always, there is plenty more TAWS inspiration over at their blog.
- Ink: Versamark Watermark; Lawn Fawn, Mermaid; Lawn Fawn, Wild Rose;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Moosing You; The Alley Way Stamps, Wreathed in Love;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers(BT1, BT2, BT4, OR1, CT2);
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Ranger Embossing Powder (Superfine Gold);
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; foam tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Vellum; Sequins; Manual Label Maker with Gold tape;
Thanks so much for dropping by! Until next time,